South facing Brick and Beam loft with elevated ceilings is sun filled w/ picture framed windows of the Harbor & City Skyline. Open floor plan, updated hardwood floors & available rights for a working fireplace. Kitchen features granite countertops and updated cabinetry. Bathroom is large & updated. Historic detail & character, enormous closet space & rental parking.
Lewis Wharf was built in the 1830’s as a major shipping warehouse and converted to condominiums in 1973. There are 90 residential units on four floors and 41 commercial units on the first two floors. Building amenities include twenty-four hour Concierge, two elevators, a luxurious swimming pool, beautiful gardens and the only rooftop common laundry room in the City with panoramic Views of Boston. Lewis Wharf is situated on Boston’s Harbor between Commercial Wharf and Union Wharf, just a few blocks from Faneuil Hall, the Historic North End, Christopher Columbus Park, Downtown Boston and all major transportation points.
28 Atlantic Avenue, 324 | Lewis Wharf
South Facing Brick & Beam Loft
Offered Exclusively by Carmella Laurella 617.624.9700 | CL Waterfront Properties firstname.lastname@example.org | wpboston.com
- ROOMS 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- SIZE 825 +/- square feet
- CONDO FEE $519.80
- TAXES $6,976.95
- PARKING $325/month
* Fee Includes: Heat, Water, Hot Water, Electric, Sewerage Disposal, Refuse Removal, Snow Removal, Grounds Maintenance, Swimming Pool, Garden Area, & Laundry Facilities
**Rental parking available at $325/month
***Does not include a residential exemption.
- South Facing 1 Bedroom Brick & Beam Loft
- High Ceilings w/ Picture Framed Windows of the Harbor & City Skyline
- Open Floor Plan w/ Hardwood Floors & Available Rights for Working Fireplace
- Kitchen has Granite Countertops & Updated Cabinetry
- Large & Updated Bathroom
- Historic Detail, Character & Enormous Closet Space
- 24-Hour Concierge
- On-Site Rental Parking Available for $325/month
- Seasonal Heated Swimming Pool at Harbor’s Edge
The information is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its inaccuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the sellers or their agents. This listing maybe withdrawn or modified without notice at any time. All Brokers/Salespersons represent the seller, not the buyer, in the marketing, negotiating and sale of property, unless otherwise disclosed. However, the Broker or Salesperson has an ethical and legal obligation to show honesty and fairness to the buyer in all transactions Regulation 254 of the Code of Massachusetts Regulations 2.05 (15).