firstname.lastname@example.org | www.wpboston.com
90 Commercial St, Penthouse
DRAMATIC PENTHOUSE WITH SOARING CEILINGS
2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms 1,718 +/- square feet
CONDO FEE TAXES
– Dramatic Penthouse w/ Soaring Ceilings, Bricks & Beams, & Historic Charm
– Large Private Balcony w/ Custom House Views and Great for Entertaining
– Massive Wood-Burning Fireplace
– Wine Storage & Custom Built-Ins
– Bright, Eat-In-Kitchen w/ Skylights, Wall of Awning Windows & Granite Countertops
– Private Master Suite w/ Double Closets and En Suite Bath w/ Custom Vanity, Vessel Sink & Soaking Tub
– Loft-Like Second Bedroom & Wall of Awning Windows – Boutique, Well-Managed Building in A+ Location
Dramatic Penthouse with soaring ceilings, bricks and beams, a large private balcony and Custom House views. This handsome 2 bedroom/2 bathroom home has a massive wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors, wine storage and custom built-ins. There is an eat- in kitchen with skylights, wall of awning windows and granite countertops. Private Master Suite with incredible closets and en suite bath with a custom vanity, vessel sink and soaking tub. There is a washer/dryer and generous storage space. This boutique building is professionally managed and is in an A+ Waterfront location steps to the Greenway, Downtown Boston, transportation and the Historic North End.
This boutique, well-managed building has 6 apartments. The building installed a new chiller in 2009 and had an extensive heating/cooling plumbing upgrade in the Fall of 2009. The historic section of Commercial Street has always been a very desirable place to live since it is steps from Boston’s Harbor, the Historic North End, the Rose Kennedy Greenway and Christopher Columbus Park. It is also minutes from Downtown Boston, Faneuil Hall and all major transportation points.
The information is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its inaccuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the sellers or their agents. This listing maybe withdrawn or modified without notice at any time. All Brokers/Salespersonsrepresent the seller, not the buyer, in the marketing, negotiating and sale of property, unless otherwise disclosed. However, the Broker or Salesperson has an ethical and legal obligation to show honesty and fairness to the buyerin all transactions Regulation 254 of the Code of Massachusetts Regulations 2.05 (15).