Can’t decide whether or not to dine out this Easter Sunday (April 24)?
Let us try to persuade you to join us on Easter with Maurizio’s very special menu. Maurizio is serving traditional holiday favorites that your whole family will enjoy!
Our regular dinner menu will also be offered and we will open at 12:00.
Please call for reservations – 617.367.1123.
Zuppa di funghi con tartufo
– Cream of mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms and drizzled with basil truffle oil $11.
Risotto agli asparagi
– Alfredo style risotto with asparagus, artichoke hearts, scallions, fresh basil and fontina cheese $22.
– Savory fish “soup” with mussels, clams, calamari, shrimp, scallops, and halibut with potatoes and vegetables in a lobster flavored fennel tomato broth $28.
Arrosto al forno
– That’s right, your favorite roasted Rack of Lamb in a rosemary, roasted garlic, Chianti wine sauce with sauteed spinach, roasted carrots and roasted potatoes $28.
Torta di cioccolato
– For dessert…Chocolate mousse cake with fresh strawberry salad and whipped cream $8.
Sounds good, doesn’t it. We would love to have you join us.
If we don’t see you, a very Happy Easter to you and yours, and we look forward to having you dine with us very soon.
All of Us at Maurizio’s!